The Summit County Century Homes Association at The Riley House
Twinsburg library Living History Event
Twinsburg Historical Society and the THS Football Team Scrapping and Collecting at Blue Jaye Farm
Have some Publicity Questions? Just drop us an EMAIL.
The THS Football team was at the Riley House for 4 hours. They removed all of the stone walkways, and created two new ones, one leading to the front door, the other to the side door and porch. It was like putting a jigsaw puzzle together. They took the initiative to place them in place, level them, and fill in around the stone. The same stone was used for the new walkways that were originally placed there in 1857 when the house was built.
They also ate 10 pounds of hot dogs, as well as three pounds of polish sausage.
Special Open House for Twins Days
Tri-C Ghost Hunters setting up at the museum and Freeman Barn for an overnight stay