The Museum

Twinsburg Institute 8996 Darrow Rd. Original Twinsburg Institute building, a two-story building used by Rev. Samuel Bissell for his school. Constructed in 1863, mostly with his own hands and help of friends, Rev. Bissell completed this building. When no longer used as a school, it was deeded to the Twinsburg Grange in 1917 and to the Twinsburg Historical Society in 1965. No time is recorded when the upper floor was removed and roof lowered to make this a one story building.

Twinsburg Historical Society and Museum